Design My Own Couch – I’d love to discuss some details about bean bag couches with you. All of the manufacturers are now using liners in all of their couches and chairs; full of urethane foam pellets designed for comfort. I wish to share with you 5 reasons I feel a bean bag couch is the ideal option for you. There are 5 key motives, comfort, value, flexibility, durability, and availability.
Have you ever bought a couch and got it home and you couldn’t get comfy on the item? Maybe when you have it home it didn’t match the size of this room. Even better, a year afterwards and you wished to change the color scheme in your room, Opps, limited to the color of this furniture. Here are the 5 reasons why a Bean Bag Couch maybe a solution for you.
1. Comfort is KEY if you would like to unwind and a bean bag couch fits you, it supports and supports your body with comfort. If you’d like a firm couch it is possible to order extra foam pellets from the manufacturer and adjust to your desired preference. A traditional couch does not do this. The pellets which are used inside the couch are designed to be form fitting to your body and they bounce back to there original size once you awaken from the relaxing rest.
2. Value in today’s world is getting a good bounce for your dollar is critical. Value!!! A bean bag couch can vary from $179.00 to $700.00 Depending on how big insure you select. You can get them in sizes ranging from 5 to 8 ft in length. They come in a round size or a sofa version, which ever fits your needs. You aren’t dealing with a sales man up selling you. You are able to buy a bean bag couch online and you are in control. You can order a replacement cap and now you’ve got a new couch at a fraction of the cost. Value is not just in how much you pay but also the way you can utilize the money you rate. A traditional couch is simply that in many cases.
3. They are really versatile, they can accommodate to some corner of their room, against a wall using limited distance, in the middle of the room. They are perfect for your dorm room or kid’s room and are easy to maintain. There are so many colors to pick from and if you would like to change color schemes you can change the cover and you are off and running. Most manufacturers have 12 – 15 distinct color choices and also have different fabrics also. Need a bed? Take the liner from your couch and you can convert this to a bed.
4. The Durability of a them is great. Spill something on it or have someone sit down with dirt clothes and stain your cover. What about the day-to-day use of people sitting on it. It builds up odors. Simple remove the cover, clean your couch cover and it’s clean again. Or even better change out the cover and you get a new look if you need and you can wash the cover and be prepared to change it out again when required.
5. Availability is important also. Order a traditional couch with a particular cover and it can be a 3-4 week wait or longer. Order a Bean Bag Couch and many manufacturers will ship within 5-7 days. The choice of colors covers and sizes to fit you room provides you the options which make it fun to design your own overall room. Before purchasing any merchandise you can check the shipping date from the supplier and make your choice if you would like to order from them or check out another supplier as well. You will find many to choice from online.